You know the old saying, “You are what you eat”… Well, we humans have to make those decisions for animal friends. In fact it’s an even bigger deal for them because they eat the same thing almost everyday.
That’s why at Wellness we have made it our mission for over a decade to provide pet parents with a variety of thoughtful nutritional choices to create a foundation of wellbeing from the inside out. That means we choose truly exceptional real food ingredients, each with a purpose, to create unique recipes that meet the very unique health needs of your cat. All of our recipes are free from corn, soy and wheat as well as artificial colors and flavors.
Try our complete line of dry cat foods in Singapore, as well as wet cat foods to provide just what your feline companion needs for a happy, healthy, long life. Discover the difference choosing Wellness can make.
We have applied new thinking and current research to present the best nutrition possible, specifically for cats, who have different needs than dogs.
Additional High Quality Fat Sources:
- As obligate carnivores, cats need additional Arachidonic Acid (AA), an essential fatty acid for felines that they cannot produce on their own.
We combine chicken fat, which has high levels of AA, and olive oil to deliver an optimal fatty acid profile in our dry cat food in Singapore.
Delivery Specific Solutions:
- Excellent fiber source
- The magnesium level of oat fiber is lower than rice bran, thus helping us to achieve our Magnesium GA of 0.098% Max.
- Oat fiber is a nutrient-rich and calorie-free, which helps cats feel full longer and reduces cravings
- Indoor Health: Offers increased fiber to help move hairballs through the system and lower calories to support the more sedentary lifestyle of indoor cats
All formulas focus on the number one reason cats go to the vet and the biggest concern cited by consumers – Urinary Tract Health.
- Achieve the consistent urine pH of 6.1 to 6.6, with a Standard Error of Mean (SEM) of less than 0.10.
- Limit the amount of magnesium in the diet to further minimize risk.
- Promote a healthy urinary tract environment with 3 types of cranberries.