DIY Peanut Butter Truffles for Dogs Recipe
If you had to name one “human” food that your pup consistently drools over, would it be peanut butter? For Dakota, peanut butter is right there next to cheese!
As a spoiled pup, Dakota expects a nightly snack before bed time. We decided to include our CORE 100% Freeze Dried into a delicious frozen treat. Check out this super easy recipe below!
1/4 cup smooth natural peanut butter
1/4 cup almond or chickpea flour (plus extra for coating)
2oz bag CORE 100% dog treats, any flavor
1. Mix peanut butter and flour in a medium bowl, eventually working by hand to incorporate all flour.
2. Separate dough into 8-10 even pieces.
3. Roll each piece of dough into a ball, then flatten and place one meat chunk into the center. Cover and roll again until meat chunk is no longer visible.
4. Roll truffle in flour for a powdered finish.
5. Place in an airtight container in the freezer for up to one week.